Head of Digital Banking Partnership and Project
- Digital channel development
- Open API project management
- Strong people management
About the company
Our client is a well-established and sizable retail banking group in Hong Kong. To cope with their business expansion, they are now looking for high caliber to join them for a Head position of their Digital Banking Partnership and Project team.
About the role
Reporting to the Digital Banking Department Head, you will lead a team in formulating digital banking strategies on planning, delivering and execution of e-banking initiatives for the bank. You will develop new digital partnership models to drive digital business. You will build up end-to-end digital business plans with digital partners in launching new banking services and products in order to increase business profits. You have to work closely with Product, IT, Operation and Project teams in launching Open API projects on digital platforms according to HKMA guidelines. In addition, you are requested to generate new ideas in implementing competitive digital solutions and new fintech development in agile flow to ensure the effective launch of digital banking business.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Degree holder, preferably in Business Administration, digital development or other related disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience in digital banking in retail banks with at least 4 years in managerial position.
- Strong business sense and sound in managing digital banking and fintech development in retail banks.
- Solid knowledge in developing Open API under HKMA guidelines is essential.
- Good people management, innovative mind with Agile project management skills.
- Proficient in spoken and written Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.