Head of Digital Marketing and Customer Experience (Bank)
- Formulating digital marketing strategy
- Enhancing customer experience (UX/UI)
- Leads generation for banking products
About the company
Our client is a well-established and fast growing retail banking group in Hong Kong. To cope with their business expansion, they are now looking for high caliber to join them as a Head of Digital Marketing and Customer Experience position.
About the role
Reporting to the Marketing GM, you will lead a team in developing digital marketing strategies to drive banking product business and brand awareness. You will formulate business strategy and develop roadmap on digital marketing for leads generation and digital acquisition. You are required to formulate marketing plans on website, social media platforms and mobile banking to optimize customer experience. You have to evaluate marketing performance by analytics tools and propose new digital solutions to facilitate management decisions. In addition, you will also take part in UX/UI enhancement projects and collaborating with general marketing team on product programs to maximize business profits.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University graduate, preferably in Business, E-commerce, marketing or other related disciplines.
- Minimum 12 years relevant experience in marketing and customer experience in banking industry, with minimum 3-4 years in managerial level.
- Solid background in banking product marketing and track record in digital acquisition.
- Keep abreast of current digital trend and skilled at UX/UI development
- Strong business sense, good people management and creative mind.
- Sound project management in agile environment is highly preferred.
- Proficient in spoken and written Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.