Head of Digital Marketing and UXUI Lead (Bank)
- Formulating digital marketing strategy
- Enhancing customer experience (UX/UI)
- Strong people management
About the company
Our client is a well-established and fast growing retail banking group in Hong Kong. To cope with their business expansion, they are now looking for high caliber to join them as a Head of Digital Marketing and UXUI Lead position.
About the role
Reporting to the Marketing GM, you will lead a team in developing digital marketing strategies and projects to drive banking product business and brand awareness. You will formulate roadmap on digital marketing for leads generation and digital acquisition. You are required to develop marketing plans on website, social media platforms and mobile banking to optimize customer experience. You have to take charge in innovative projects in developing digital promotion on E-banking channels. In addition, you will be a lead in UX/UI enhancement and collaborate with product owners on creative digital programs to maximize business profits.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University graduate, preferably in Business, E-commerce, marketing or other related disciplines.
- Minimum 12 years relevant experience in digital marketing and customer experience in banking industry, with minimum 4-5 years in managerial level.
- Solid in banking product marketing with track record in digital acquisition.
- Keep abreast of current digital trend and skilled at UX/UI development.
- Sound digital project management under agile model is a must.
- Strong business sense, good people management and creative mind.
- Proficient in spoken and written Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.