About the Company
Our client is a renowned food tech company with a diverse range of services offered to customers. To cope with their fast expanding business, they are now looking for a high calibre candidate to manage the Marketing team and support the growth.
About the Role
Report to the Managing Director and manage a team, you will develop and execute marketing plan such as branding, PR, events and most importantly - digital strategies including website, mobile apps, social media across all products / services. You will supervise social media contents, creative and all promotion materials. You are responsible for driving brand awareness, user acquisition and engagement. You are expected to manage and analyse digital performance using Google Analytics and enhance effectiveness and ROI. You will manage the team and execute PR and event strategies. You have to work closely with different teams and deliver effective marketing communications to drive awareness. You are also expected to introduce the latest digital marketing technology for promotional campaigns. You will also assist in ad hoc projects when required.
About the Candidate
- Degree holder with at least 8 years of marketing experience in fast pace environment
- Solid experience in digital marketing and event management
- E-business model experience is highly preferred
- Proven track record of driving user engagement and usage
- Solid experience in SEO/SEM, display, programmatic, mobile app, online advertising, Google Analytics, social media management etc
- Self-motivated, independent, detail oriented and creative
- Good design sense
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command in both written and spoken English & Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Chamy Wong at +852 3180 4965 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.