Head of Digital Onboarding and Agile Project (Bank)
- Digital onboarding development
- Project management experience
- Strong leadership skills
About the company
Our client is a fast growing retail banking group in Hong Kong. To cope with their business expansion, they are now looking for high caliber to join their Digital Onboarding and Agile Project team for a Head position.
About the role
Reporting to the Digital Banking Head, you will lead a team in formulating digital onboarding strategies of retail banking products. As a leader, you will develop business plans on digital onboarding and work closely with Product, IT, Operations and Project teams in launching new initiatives on digital platforms (including Internet Banking and Mobile App). You have to generate new ideas in enhancing customer digital experience and managing issues arisen from product release. In addition, you have to oversee related compliance and regulatory issues on digital onboarding process as well as participating in innovative projects in agile model to ensure the effective launch of digital product for the bank.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Degree holder, preferably in Business Administration, digital or other related disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience in retail banks with at least 4-5 years in managerial position in digital onboarding.
- Strong business sense with sound knowledge in managing fintech and banking product development projects.
- Good people management, innovative mind with Agile project management skills.
- Proficient in spoken and written Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.