About the Client
Our client is a well-established brand with global sales distribution. They are looking for a strong calibre to join their team as Head of e-Commerce, Global Markets.
About the Role
Based in Hong Kong and reporting to the Business Unit General Manager, you will develop the budget, growth strategy for the e-commerce business contributing to the annual total business objective of the assigned brands. Having PNL responsibilities, you will work with the Product Team to select the best merchandise range and pricing for the online platform. You will ensure the daily smooth operation of the own domain e-site, identify and manage e-Commerce distributors channel in the region and engage with them to leverage their resources in the local markets to maximize sales performance, brand awareness and customer experience. Additionally, you will initiate and lead project management of product launches, marketing campaigns and any ad hoc promotions through your own multiple websites and external e-distributors. You are expected to have knowledge of digital marketing, campaign analytics, customer experience delivery and logistics to master the development, growth and performance of e-Commerce in the markets.
To qualify, successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder in Business Management, Marketing or related disciplines
- 8+ years E-Commerce & marketplace experience from FMCG/retail
- Global / regional experience is preferred
- Track record in PNL, online sales management, distributor management and sales target achievement
- Experience to grow the e-Commerce from early stage to continuous development
- Hands on, collaborative, flexible and excellent stakeholder management
- Fluent in English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Expat from Asia is welcomed
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Connie Au at +852 3180 4929 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.