About our Client
Our client is a Hong Kong listed company in luxury goods with a global market share and growing footprint in HK and China. As part of the company's aggressive expansion plan in the fast growing online ecosystem, a need has arisen to recruit a Head of E-commerce to head up the team to deliver their entire e-business.
About the Role
Reporting to the GM and leading a team of 4, you are required to drive successful execution and delivery of eCommerce project solution implementation. In addition, you will develop online strategies (e-commerce, mobile, multiple digital touch points) and manage all digital channels and proposition with other internal departments, including product, marketing, compliance and IT teams. As an individual, you will have full P&L responsibility and the need to implement and manage the existing and future e-Commerce strategy into global markets. Lastly, you need to drive new technology application on top of current methodologies and monitor market trends to improve online competitiveness while working with 3rd party market place in China to expand e-commerce stream.
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Information Technology or Marketing field strongly preferred
- Minimum 7+ years' experience in core consumer-facing digital technology solutions and marketing channels including: campaign strategy/design, digital media planning/buying, database marketing, content creation, social media community management
- Proven successful experiences leading the development, launch and management of eCommerce sites.
- Experience working across cross-functional teams including Creative, IT, Finance, Operations and Training, as well as agency/vendors/consultants
- Strong communication, interpersonal, partnership and influence skills
- Budget management with proven ability to optimise the marketing mix across multiple channels
- Strong analytical thinking, ability to create test and learn plans, measure incremental results, identify opportunities.
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.