Our client is a well-established European-based company in field of E&M. They are now looking for a high calibre to join their team.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be leading a team of 20+ professionals to drive business growth while managing the overall business operation. Maintaining P&L including the investment of equipment. Setting manufacturing policies and standard to ensure team members to work efficiently to achieve company objectives. Coach and lead your supervisors to ensure the plan executed in the right direction. Work with different department heads to ensure the objectives of the project are met successfully.
- Minimum 10 years leadership experiences in area engineering
- Able to identify and resolve critical issues and conflicts arise due to operations with different parties
- Able to communicate critical issues with upper management
- Ability to manage and execute the whole project from the helicopter view
- Can maintain good communication with business partners to create win-win relationship.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Martin Tsang at +852 3180 4971 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.