Head of Finance
About the Client
Our client is a mass retailer with global business presence. Currently, they are looking for a Head of Finance to perform a business partnering role for one of their core business units.
About the Role
Reporting to the Group Finance Director, you will be a finance business partner to the Commercial Director. You will lead a sizable team and work with a well-established SSC to perform financial reporting and financial analysis for the business unit. You will be responsible for budgeting, forecasting, profitability analysis, KPI analysis, and Capex analysis. You will be a finance advisor for digitalization and new retail strategies. You will make presentations in regular management meetings. Last but not least, you will drive finance transformation projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- HKICPA/ACCA qualified or equivalent
- At least 15 years of relevant finance business partnering experience from sizable corporations
- Experience from retail/F&B/FMCG sector is required
- Energetic, resourceful, agile, people leader
- Excellent leadership, presentation and stakeholder management skills
- Fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.