About the Client
Our client is the leading Chinese Asset Management, they are looking for the Head of Fixed Income to lead their investment team.
About the Role:
Reporting to Senior Management, you will:
- Manage the fixed income investment team as department head;
- Responsible for formulating overall fixed income investment strategies;
- Responsible for the overall management of all bond investment products;
- Responsible for direct management of fixed income funds/mandates;
- Oversee the investment process and procedures for fixed income related investments;
- Participate in developing new fixed income related products; and
- Co-operate with the marketing team in marketing fixed income products/services and structure investment solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree holder or above in Economics, Finance, Accounting or related fields;
- With at least 10 years of experience in authorized fund management especially in fixed income products gained from asset management firm including 5 years in management level;
- Professional qualification in CPA, CFA or FRM will be an advantage;
- Solid experience in the area of Asian USD as well as onshore/offshore RMB market is a must;
- Familiar with financial and securities markets, relevant regulatory requirements, practices, and procedures;
- Strong sense of responsibility, good leadership and supervisory skills;
- Good proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word and Powerpoint); and
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Becky Ng at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.