Head of FP&A
About the Client
Our client is a renowned MNC with global business presence. To cope with their business needs, they are looking for a Head of FP&A to base in HK and support their regional business.
About the Role
Reporting to the CFO, you will be responsible for budgeting, forecasting and quarterly reviews. You shall conduct variance analysis, sales analysis and cost analysis. You will also conduct ad-hoc analysis for initiatives related to business development, M&A, transformation projects. You will work closely with stakeholders in China to formulate strategic growth plan and ensure sales targets can be achieved. You will lead and gear up the business partnering capacity of the team. Last but not least, you will take up any ad-hoc duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline.
- HKICPA/ACCA Chartered
- At least 15 years of relevant finance experience from sizable MNCs
- Experience in FP&A at regional/ group level is required
- Experience in business partnering is a must
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills are required
- Strong change management/improvement mindset
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Occasional travel within the region is required by default
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.