Our client is a reputable leading bank in Hong Kong, is looking for a high caliber to join the group.
- To lead and oversee all relevant compliance requirements (including all areas of banking, securities, insurance, MPF, PDPO related matters, etc.)
- To oversee the compliance functions of the Local, China and Overseas Branches/Subsidiaries
- To provide compliance advisory to all current and new business initiatives
- To liaise with relevant units/departments on regulatory compliance issues
- To assign jobs to staff members and provide coaching and training within the department
- University graduate in a relevant discipline
- At least 15 years' compliance or relevant experience
- Strong leadership skills and capable of handling multi-tasks and projects concurrently
- Good judgement, work independently and able to work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, pro-active and well-organized
- Proficient in MS Office
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
KEYWORDS: General Complaince / Central Compliance / Regulatory Compliance / Compliance / Hong Kong / Banking / Retail Banking / Corperate Banking / Compliance Advisory / HKMA / Regulation
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Cardie Siu at +852 3180 4955 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.