About Our Client
Our client is a renowned hospitality group in Hong Kong. To sustain the group's continuous development, they are looking for a Head of Housekeeping to join their growing business.
- Assure and monitor the stipulated housekeeping quality standards
- Supervises and manages the housekeeping team, allocates special deep cleaning jobs including the task of the week and special projects
- Coach and set high standards and procedures up to 5-stars hotel's service or requirements
- Review weekly function to ensure adequate Public Area manning is organized
- Manage the external cleaning company and the laundry with a specific focus on capacity and quality management checking, releasing and allocating cleaned rooms
- Monitor all housekeeping work to create a clean and tidy environment
- Degree holder in Business Administration or related disciplines
- A minimum of 10 years working experience in 5-star hotels/service apartment
- Well-organised, result-oriented and self-motivated
- Detail-oriented and with strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andy Lo at +852 3180 4937 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.