About the Client
A multinational corporation with a strong footprint across Asia is now looking for a dynamic and high caliber individual to join their Hong Kong HR Team as the Head of HR Business Partner.
About the Role
- Ensure all people strategies implemented are aligned with the overall business priorities and goals
- Evaluate the performance of individual departmental members, enabling, and encouraging performance improvement where possible
- Define labour culture targets in order to realize measurable business impact
- Coach business leaders on HR policies and processes, inclusive of talent planning, development, state legislature, and performance management in order to promote a culture of continuous growth and development within the organization
- Utilize data analytics to identify talent gaps, assesses organizational performance, and propose solutions that are in support of the business and that are in promotion of ongoing talent, development plans, and succession
- Establish and maintain a strong relationship with all business functions and leaders
The Successful Applicant
- Proven track record of being a strategic HR partner with strong business acumen in a complex organization
- Excellent stakeholder holder management from all levels of the organisation
- Creative problem-solving skills coupled with a solutions-orientated mindset
- Strong business and commercial acumen
- Project and change management skills with an ability to act as a change agent
- Strong learning agility, adaptability, flexibility of approach and capability to upskill quickly
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Resilience and tenacity to be able to tackle ambiguity and operate efficiently in a resource-constrained environment
- Ability to lead, coach and advise management teams, both virtually and locally
- Ability to work independently, prioritise effectively, and proactively identify/resolve issues as they arise by minimising risk for the company.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.