About our Client
Our client is a reputable operator within the Manufacturing sector headquartered in Hong Kong along with a proven track of success. Due to upcoming expansions, they are now seeking for a passionate individual to join them as the Head of Human Resources.
About the Role
As the Head of HR, you will report directly to the CEO while supervising a team of 5 - 6 HR staff members and overseeing all HR related matters across Hong Kong, Greater China and Southeast Asia. You will lead and manage the full spectrum of the HR function including but not limited to Talent Acquisition, C&B, Learning & Development, Employee Relations, Employer Branding and HRIS while ensuring the development along with implementation of HR strategies and initiatives in alignment to company objectives. You will work closely with top management and ensure business goals are achieved by providing sound HR initiatives. You will also help strengthen company culture by instilling a creative yet efficient work force. Finally, you will maintain an up to date knowledge and awareness of HR trends.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in HR Management is preferred
- A minimum 10 - 12 years of end to end HR management experience gained preferably from Manufacturing / Sourcing / Retail sector with 5 years in a team leading position
- Greater China and or Southeast Asia exposure will be a definite advantage
- Openness to change with a strong business sense
- Result oriented, proactive and good team player
- Proficient in both written and spoken English & Chinese including Mandarin
- Travel to China is required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.