Our client is one of Asia's largest retailer with a proven track record of success and an ever growing business portfolio. Due to recent transformations, they are now looking for a high caliber individual to join them as the Head of HR.
About the Role
As the Head of HR, you will be reporting directly to the General Manager while leading a sizable team of 10 - 12 members. You will have full responsibility for the HR function and act as an integral part of the senior management team. The role will provide strategic advice to the business through the development and enhancement of HR practices and initiatives in areas such as talent acquisition, performance management, talent development, succession planning and C&B in alignment to business objectives. Nonetheless, you will ensure the accuracy and effectiveness of daily HR operations. In addition, you will be required to maintain up to date knowledge of market trends and movement while playing a key role as an internal HR consultant to key stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in HR Management or relevant discipline is preferred
- A minimum 15 years of end to end HR management experience gained from the Retail and or related sector
- Proven team leading capacity with track record of success
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Result driven, target oriented and passion to strive for excellence
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.