About our Client
Our client is a leading beauty and personal care brand with a strong record of success and presence across Asia. As the company strives to continue its success, they are now seeking to bring in a dynamic and passionate individual to join them as the Head of HR.
About the Role
Reporting directly to CEO, you will head the Human Resources function and act as an integral part of the senior management team. You will provide strategic advice to the business through the development of current Human Resources practices as well as the implementation of new initiatives including but not limited to manpower planning, leadership development, succession planning and performance management. Moreover, you will maintain a strong knowledge of up to date best market practices while having a good understanding of Human Resources trends.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or relevant discipline is a must
- Proven and hands on HR management experience accumulated in sizable organizations with large population from the Retail or FMCG sector will be an advantage
- Highly capable in handling diverse internal and external stakeholders
- Strong people management / team leading experience
- Outstanding track record of success
- High integrity with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.