About our Client
One of Hong Kong's hottest and highest grossing Food & Beverage Group is now seeking for a high caliber individual to join them as the Head of HR.
About the Role
Reporting to the CEO, you will provide leadership, planning and direction to the HR function in line with business objectives and will be positioned as key member of the senior management team with the support of a sizable HR team. Moreover, you will be involved and act as an influencer in a diverse range of HR activities including but not limited to recruitment, learning and development, C&B, employee relations, staff retention and organizational development. In addition, you will be required to maintain a strong up to date knowledge of current HR trends and market practices.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in HR Management or relevant discipline is preferred
- At least 12 - 15 years of solid all rounded HR management experience gained from fast moving organizations preferably in the Food & Beverage sector
- Dynamic and passionate
- Open minded and result oriented
- Strong problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.