About our Client
Our client is a reputable organization positioned in the forefront and tasked with the commitment in driving the development of innovation and technology across multiple digital clusters. Due to recent changes, they are now seeking for a seasoned and high caliber individual to join them as the Head of HR & Administration.
About the Role
Reporting to CEO, you will be responsible for the planning and execution of end-to-end HR functions including talent acquisition, compensation & benefits, performance management, staff engagement, learning & development and organization development. In particular, you will lead with a purpose to deliver high quality service by developing value-added HR initiatives. Moreover, it is crucial to develop an effective workforce plan and talent attraction strategy to cope with the upcoming expansion plan. Furthermore, you will aim for the betterment of organization via actions of transformation and change. Last but not least, you will ensure the continuation of talent capabilities through sound talent development programs.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- A minimum of 15 years of all rounded HR management experience gained from sizable corporations / MNC
- Ability to drive HR initiative and managing programs in a complex and matrix business environment
- Strong analytical and data interpretation skills
- Ability to apply quantitative analysis to HR programmatic outcomes
- Strong people and business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal and facilitation skills
- Able to manage multi-tasks and work under tight time frame
- High proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.