About our Client
A multinational engineering firm with a proven track record of success and a continuous growing business portfolio is now seeking for a passionate individual to join them as the Head of Human Resources.
About the Role
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will provide leadership, planning and direction to the HR function in line with business objectives and will be positioned as key member of the senior management team with the support of a medium sized HR team of 6 staff members. Moreover, you will be involved and act as an influencer in a diverse range of HR activities including but not limited to recruitment, people development, C&B, employee relations, staff retention and organizational development. In addition, you will be required to maintain a strong up to date knowledge of current HR trends and market practices.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in HR Management or relevant discipline is preferred
- At least 12 - 15 years of solid all rounded HR management experience gained from sizable organizations in sectors such as Engineering / Construction is preferred
- Hands on HR operation experience
- Familiar in providing HR services in sizeable staff population environment
- Open minded and result oriented
- Strong problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.