About the Client
Our client is one of the tier 1 luxury shopping complex in town. They are currently in search of a Head of Integrated Marketing with mission of aligning all marketing activities and ensuring the marketing efforts are synchronised according to management strategic directions, and ultimately providing a harmonised customer experience to all its visitors.
About the Role
- Oversee and refine marketing activities, leverage all corporate tools, and ensure all marketing touch points are in sync and aligned according to the brand creative direction.
- Manage and contribute towards the roll out of marketing initiatives / projects
- Establish the workflow of integrated marketing activity. Plan and develop market calendar inclusive of PR, Events, Advertising, CRM to support the brand and promotional plans
- Evaluate and support departmental marketing needs for specific developments
- Keep abreast of existing marketing trends and explore new marketing initiatives with a focus on digital applications
- Manage marketing P&L and budgeting
- Evaluate and manage agencies and service providers to ensure quality, costs and effectiveness
- Capitalised on marketing networks to achieve specific business objectives
- University Degree holder
- 10+ years of experience gaining from premium/luxury brands OR other global FMCG brands
- Strong western cultural background will be an advantage
- Track record in leading integrated marketing projects with a focus on digital applications
- All round brand management and consumer communication for ATL, BTL, Retail & digital marketing
- Ability to communicate with a large number of stakeholders
- Understanding of Omni-channel & marketing approach
- Applicants with valid working visa are welcome
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Hiroshi Toyota at +852 3180 4963 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.