Head of Investment
About the Client
Our client is a boutique family office and they are looking for a Head of Investment to join their Hong Kong office. You will base in HK and report to top management in China.
About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for setting the investment and growth strategies. You will conduct investment research for secondary market, covering HK stocks, US stocks and A-shares across sectors. You will lead the team to maintain a comprehensive and detailed database and prepare research reports. You will evaluate investment options such as funds and bonds and keep track of their performance and return. You could also involve in direct investment and be in charge of the end-to-end execution as well as post-investment management.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, Investment Management, Economics
- 10 years+ relevant work experience in family office, private banking, or wealth management
- Solid in investment management for secondary market
- Experience in primary market is a plus but not a must
- Able to handle Chinese reporting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- Immediately available is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.