Head of Investment Products (Private Banking)
- Sound investment product development experience
- Take charge in investment system enhancement
- Strong people management
About the company
Our client is a well-established private bank in Hong Kong. With their continuous expansion in business, they are now looking for high caliber to join them as a Head of Investment Product.
About the role
Reporting to the Chief Executive of Private Banking, you will lead the investment product team in formulating and developing overall product life cycle of investment product plans and related new product projects for both HK and China markets. You have to manage product development, marketing strategy, system enhancement, risk and sales management in achieving business targets. You will suggest and establish product operation flow framework and conduct product due diligence to ensure the smooth launch of Investment products. In addition, you are required to initiate ideas in cross border business development and conduct market forecast for growing the private banking business.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Graduate in Business, Marketing or related disciplines.
- Minimum 12-15 years of relevant experience in Investment Product Development in private banks.
- Excellent knowledge in product design, product systems enhancement, sales procedures and related regulatory requirements.
- Sound knowledge in various PB investment products, such as Equity / Securities, Funds, Bonds, structured products and derivatives etc.
- Good experience in building PB product business in China market is definitely an advantage.
- Strong business sense, strategic mind and people management.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.