Headquartered in Guangzhou, our client is a HK listed property management company. Currently it is looking for a seasoned Investor Relations to serve as the main point of contact for all investor relations functions in all aspects.
The role will directly report to CEO and CFO and leading a small team in HK and China:
- Liaise directly with sell-side and buy-side analysts and portfolio and asset managers.
- Update Board of Directors of the company regularly regarding investor relations developments and trends
- Provide strategic input as to communication strategy of the company's strategic direction, financial and operating performance
- Provide internal valuation and other technical analysis
- Assist in debt and equity capital raising activities
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree
- Ideal candidate has a minimum of 8-10 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in the real estate or property management is highly preferred;
- A creative, analytical and practical approach to resolving issues, and able to work under pressure and multi-task.
- Speak Cantoness is preferred
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or contact Daphny Liang at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.