About the role:
You will report to the GM, and lead the team of 4:
- Plan, lead and conduct IT related audit assignments.
- Involve in IT governance reviews and technical assessments, and recommend internal control improvements.
- Provide consultancy advices on IT management, security and outsourcing.
- Enhance audit process and proficiency through implementing audit standards, methodologies, and techniques.
- Take up ad-hoc projects as required.
- Degree holder or above in IT, Computer Science, or related disciplines
- Minimum 10-15 years of experience in IT security or audit field, preferably in Banking and Financial industry
- Good knowledge of IT operations, project development, network, computer platforms and programming
- Good knowledge of auditing requirements of banking industry and external applicable rules and regulations
- Knowledge of ACL, MS Access or other data analytics tool is preferred
- Certification in CISSP or other IT security qualification is preferred
- Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Becky Ng at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.