About the Client
Our client is a reputable listed company with business in Hong Kong, Asia Pacific and Greater China. With their continuous expansion in their business and constantly seeking for new innovation, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high caliber professional to join the company
About the Role
Reporting to the CEO and managing a team, you will develop and maintain group IT application and infrastructure strategy and take a leadership role in all implementation, enhancement, and integration projects. As a team lead, you will drive partners' engagements leading to e-solutions and showcase references of how cloud technologies, analytics and e-platforms can enhance customer experience through digital transformation and innovation. In addition, you will work with internal stakeholder and external vendor to ensure hardware, network, server impacts are coordinated for project delivery; and to ensure appropriate help desk support for application first level support. Lastly, you and your team will keep up to date with innovative learning practice, market trends, competitive insights and industry requirements to nurture the development and new generations customer approach.
The Successful Applicants
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 10 years of diverse experience in multiple areas of technology, including application management and infrastructure
- Knowledge of enterprise applications and in depth knowledge of IT functions and systems
- Strong software development lifecycle management background
- Experience managing external vendors
- Ability to organize and plan effectively to meet both short and long-range goals and objectives.
- Highly organized, with strong project management skills and the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with peers, clients, vendors and IT management.
- Proven ability to lead and motivate others in accomplishing goals.
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.