About our client
Our client is a reputable conglomerate that has multiple portfolios in different industries and to cope with their group expansion, they are now seeking for a Head of IT Governance
About the role
Reporting to the CIO, you will enforce IT policies, Enterprise Architecture, standards and procedures for good IT governance. Design and implement the IT governance framework which includes the objectives for IT, governance principles, policies, IT governance roles and responsibilities, and processes. The framework must be aligned with the organization's wider governance responsibilities and support the achievement of the company's goals and strategic objectives. Frameworks should, wherever possible, attempt to utilize industry standards and best practices. As a team lead, you will oversees the financial performance and IT service performance and quality according to agreed KPIS and prepares management reports to track and communicate performance.
- Professional qualification in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in IT General Computer/Application controls and understanding of IT platforms, applications and related technology
- Experience in implementing governance and enforcing policies and standards in project management and software development
- Effective communication with strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work with cross-functional multi-disciplined teams
- Knowledge in software development and Agile methodology is an advantage
- Good command in Chinese and English
- Less experience candidate will be considered as Senior Manager
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.