About our Client
Our client is a well-known listed retail chain with global presence and as one of the fastest-growing retail business, they are now seeking for a Head of IT to digitally transform their business and cope with their expansion.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director and managing a team, you will develop and maintain the application and infrastructure strategy and take a leadership role in all digital transformation and implementation, enhancement, and integration projects. As a team lead, you will drive partners' engagements leading to e-solutions and showcase references of how cloud technologies, analytics and e-platforms can enhance customer experience through digital transformation and innovation. In addition, you will work with internal stakeholder and external vendor to ensure hardware, network, server impacts are coordinated for project delivery; and to ensure appropriate help desk support for application first level support. Lastly, you and your team will keep up to date with innovative learning practice, market trends, competitive insights and industry requirements to nurture the development and new generations customer approach.
The Successful Applicants
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 10 years of diverse experience in multiple areas of technology, including latest cloud technology
- Knowledge of retail applications/infrastructure and in depth knowledge of IT functions and systems
- Strong software development lifecycle management background
- Strong knowledge of Business Intelligence systems and reporting
- Ability to organize and plan effectively to meet both short and long-range goals and objectives.
- Highly organized, with strong project management skills and the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with peers, clients, vendors and IT management.
- Proven ability to lead and motivate others in accomplishing goals.
- Good command in Chinese and English
- Less experience candidates will be considered as Senior IT Manager
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.