About our client
Our client is a reputable conglomerate that has multiple portfolios in different industries and to cope with their group expansion, they are now seeking for a Head of IT or Senior IT Manager.
About the role
Reporting to the CIO and leading a team, you will be responsible for devising and ensuring that the optimum technology solutions are scoped for each business units under the group. As a team lead, you will provide technical expertise to the primary business systems with a strong focus on solution mapping, including integration processes, user journey, user management, workflow management, data processing etc. You will also deliver digital technologies, ability to influence and shape programmes of work to ensure successfully delivery, lead technologist, understand how to communicate complex solutions to non-technical users and has the experience to identify and mitigate common pitfalls in digital delivery.
The Successful Applicants
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 10 years of diverse experience in multiple areas of technology, in application management
- A track record of delivering agile digital advisory services and transformation consulting within retail, FMCG, logistics, healthcare or F&B
- Experience in Oracle or Micosoft Dynamics AX will be a plus
- Delivering value to businesses through digital transformation initiatives
- Strong knowledge of the current issues within the market including digital technology, operational improvement, business retention, product innovation
- Ability to describe as-is and to-be digital solutions in an easy to understand manor
- Experience of describing and positioning propositions that embrace all domains including a business processes, organizational change and information technology.
- Candidates with consulting background will be a big plus but not a must
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior IT Manager
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.