About our Client
Our client is one of Asia's largest retailers with a proven track record of success and a continuous growing business portfolio. They are now seeking for a high calibre individual to join them as the Head of Learning & Development.
About the Role
As the Head of L&D, you will be reporting directly to the CEO while leading a sizeable team and be in charge of the formulation and execution of all relevant L&D strategies to support the achievement of business objectives. Through the implementation of best market practices and new L&D trends, you will be responsible for promoting and sustaining customer centric culture. Moreover, you will take lead in driving service focus culture through the design, review and implementation of different L&D programs. In addition, you will provide and supervise coaching, development and talent assessment management in relation to company direction.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in HR Management and or relevant discipline with a focus in L&D / HR development is a MUST
- At least 10 years of solid L&D experience gained from sizable organizations with minimum 5 years in a supervisory position
- L&D experience accumulated from the Retail industry will be an advantage
- Excellent communication and influencing skills along with strong team leading experience
- Customer focused, result oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong planning, organization and presentation skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.