About the Client
Our client is a leading consumer retailer headquartered in Hong Kong. Due to continuous expansion plans, they are now seeking for a seasoned individual to join them as the Head of Learning & Development.
About the Role
As the Head of Learning & Development, you will be report directly to C Suite while leading a team of 5 staff members. In an overview, you will work closely with different key business unit stakeholders in identifying the learning needs of staff while formulating annual plans & program curriculum and ensure effective implementation of people development initiatives in alignment to company objectives. You will be responsible for bringing in market best practices and new L&D trends as well as evaluating the effectiveness of such initiatives. Moreover, you will take lead in the design and delivery of initiatives relevant to company's need in transformation and change. In addition, you will take lead in driving high level of staff engagement and wellness via different staff activities.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder with major in Human Resources Management or relevant discipline
- Minimum 16 - 18 years of solid learning and development experience gained in a fast moving and labor-intensive environment including minimum 5 years of supervisory experience
- Previous experience in the development, implementation and enhancement of people development initiatives is a MUST
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, plus strong leadership for building a high performing L&D team
- Creative with good business acumen
- Flexible, customer-focused and result oriented
- Strong planning, organizing & execution skills
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese, English and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.