About the Client
Our client is a one of Asia's largest conglomerate with a proven track record of success. Due to upcoming expansions, they are now seeking for a seasoned individual to join them as the Head of Learning & Development.
About the Role
As the Head of Learning & Development, you will be reporting to the Executive Director while leading a team of 3 staff. In an overview, you will work closely with different key business unit stakeholders in identifying the learning needs of staff while formulating annual plans & program curriculum and ensure effective implementation of talent development initiatives in alignment to company objectives. You will be responsible for bringing in market best practices and new L&D trends as well as evaluating the effectiveness of such initiatives. Moreover, you will take lead in the design and delivery of OD initiatives relevant to company's need in transformation and change. In addition, you will be responsible for maintaining the related budget in accordance to business objectives.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder with major in Human Resources Management or relevant discipline
- Minimum 18 years of solid learning and development experience gained in sizable companies including minimum 5 years of supervisory experience
- Previous experience in the development and implementation of L&D initiatives is a MUST
- Previous experience in providing consulting service and driving change projects is a definite advantage
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, plus strong leadership for building a high performing L&D team
- Flexible, customer-focused and result oriented
- Strong planning, organizing & execution skills
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese, English and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.