About the Client
Our client is a one of Asia's largest service provider with a proven track record success and a welcoming work environment. Due to its recent changes, they are now seeking for a dynamic individual to join them as the Head of Learning & Organizational Development.
About the Role
As the Head of Learning & Organizational Development, you will be reporting to the HR Director while leading a sizable team of more than 10. In an overview, you will work closely with different key business unit stakeholders in identifying the learning needs of staff while formulating annual plans & program curriculum and ensure effective implementation of people development initiatives in alignment to company objectives. You will be responsible for bringing in market best practices and new L&D trends as well as evaluating the effectiveness of such initiatives. Moreover, you will take lead in the design and delivery of OD initiatives relevant to company's need in transformation and change. In addition, you will be responsible for maintaining the related budget in accordance to business objectives.
The Successful Applicant
- University graduate with further education / professional qualification in learning & development or HR development is preferred
- Minimum 18 years of solid learning and development experience in sizable companies including minimum 5 years of supervisory experience with regional exposure is preferred
- Previous experience in the development and implementation of L&D / OD initiatives is a MUST
- Previous experience in providing consulting service and driving change projects is a definite advantage
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, plus strong leadership for building a high performing L&D team
- Flexible, customer-focused and result oriented
- Strong planning, organizing & execution skills
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.