About The Client
Our client is a well-established financial institution currently looking for a seasoned Learning and Development professional to head up the function within the HR team.
About The Role
Reporting into the Chief HR Officer, you will play a key role in leading the delivery of organisational development, talent and learning components with a focus on:
- Contributing to the shaping and development of the business' people and culture strategy, drawing on trends and intelligence and sharing relevant insights from external/industry best practices.
- Development of relevant OD, Talent and Learning policies, regularly review the effectiveness and ensure the existing programmes are monitored, and recommend improvement measures as appropriate.
- Leading the team and wider HR department on all matters relating to OD, Talent and Learning Remit.
- As a member of the HR leadership team contributing to the further development of a divisional culture that emphasises accountability; drives performance improvement; demonstrates a commitment to learning, and enables open discussion whilst ensuring colleagues experience a supportive and people-oriented culture.
- Strengthening the approach to talent management and succession planning, creating opportunities for employees to develop and thrive both personally and professionally; enabling the retention of diverse talent at all levels in the organisation.
The ideal candidate will be a degree holder in Human Resources, Psychology or relevant disciplines, with 20+ years L&D experience acquired from sizeable platform (Financial Services will be an advantage). You will have an extensive and highly-developed specialist knowledge of the principles of talent management and learning and development gained the context of an HR/L&D/OD function, also comes with the following traits:
- Strong communication skills: persuasive and influential; diplomatic; effectively builds rapport with individuals and groups; presents information accessibly and in a format appropriate to the audience.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills: able to build and manage relationships and network effectively, promotes a collaborative team environment; resolves conflict and represents alternative points of view
- Strong leadership skills: articulates a clear vision and strategy with authenticity; motivating, inspiring and encouraging; challenging and decisive.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.