About our Client
Our client is a highly successful FMCG manufacturer in Hong Kong. Due to business expansion plan in the region, there is a hiring needs of a Head of Logistics in Hong Kong operation.
About the Role
As a Head of Logistics, you will be the key driver to formulate and build logistics and warehouse management strategies, planning and action plans to optimize the logistics and warehouse operations. Report to General Manager and lead a team of 40 for day-to-day logistics operation as well as 3PL management in contract and delivery services. In addition, you will drive and develop the management process and operation procedures to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of logistics teams.
- Degree holder in Supply Chain Management or other related disciplines with minimum 15 years logistics and warehouse working experience, in which at least 8 years at managerial level
- Extensive experience in 3PL and warehouse management
- Creative, dynamic, result-oriented and proactive
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced changing environment
- Strong leadership skills and communication skills
- Fluent Cantonese & English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.