Our client is a leading beverage manufacturer in Hong Kong. It owns of the world largest plant and has been focusing on product sustainability. The team is now looking for a Head of Manufacturing to manage its plant in Hong Kong.
About your role:
- Report to Operations Director & Manufacturing Director, you will lead a team of 100 consisted of Production,Engineering, Equipment Development Departments.
- Lead and participate in implementing Lean six sigma project to help for cost effectiveness, ease of manufacture and smooth process assembly
- Plan and implement cost improvements including process re-engineering and implementation of creativee quipment for productivity gain
- Work closely with production planning in establishing and implementing production plans
- Establish control measures to reduce food waste inmover-production from
- Motivate employees through positive reinforcement and on-going staff development
- Ensure production with best hygiene standard and ACCP program implementation
- Oversee and promote safety and health in company by establishing and enforcing safety procedure
The ideal candidate:
- Degree holder in Production / Engineering or other related discipline;
- Minimum 15 years of manufacturing working experience in FMCG industry or experience gained from sizeable manufacturing companies;
- Experience in Food and Beverage is a MUST;
- Strategic thinking with commercial acumen and good general management skills;
- Excellent team player, fast pace and flexible mindset;
- Strong leadership skills, problem solving, communication and people management skills;
- Able to work under work pressure
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.