About the Client
Our client is a prestigious health and wellness group with sound presence in Hong Kong and their mission is to provide exceptional healthcare services to their clients in Hong Kong and China. To cope with their long term development plans, they are now inviting a Head of Marketing to join their team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer and leading a marketing team, you will have overall responsibility for creating and implementing the branding, marketing and communications strategies in accordance with the organization's business objectives in Hong Kong and China. This includes creating creative integrated marketing campaigns to engage customers, to identify and maximize brand awareness, and to achieve revenue targets and the mission of the organization. This should be achieved through the delivery of integrated marketing communications campaigns. Lastly, you will plan and monitor annual budget and marketing performance.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in marketing or communications discipline
- Minimum 13 years relevant experience working in both in-house and agency, with strong Hong Kong and China market knowledge
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative mindset and a strong storyteller, passionate and result-driven
- Proficient in both written and spoken Chinese and English is a pre-requisite for this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.