About the Client
Our client is one of the best-known education providers in the provision of independent and influential learning information and analysis. In addition to a variety of digital and multimedia products, the business is also involved in the development of innovative concepts related to E-learning and STEM education products. Due to its continuous growth in the local market, a need has arisen to recruit a Head of Marketing to join this fast expanding team.
About the Role
Reporting to the CEO and managing a team of 7, you will develop strategic marketing and event strategy, while spearheading business initiatives to meet objectives based on lead generation, customer advocacy, and marketing trends. As a team leader, you will drive the development and execution of B2C and B2C trade shows, including product launches, marketing collateral, campaigns, social site presence and consumer events that will positively affects customers' understanding, engagement and commitment with the result of an even stronger connection to the company products. Working closely with the sales department, you will provide leadership in market segmentation development direction and high level implementation to build and drive partnerships with education institutions aimed at establishing the company as a trusted technology provider to the e-Learning and children learning platform.
- Bachelor degree in communications, journalism, marketing or business related field
- Minimum of 12 years marketing experience of which at least 5 years at management level
- Demonstrated success in fostering long-term relationships with education institutions and decision-makers
- Successful record of managing a small and large scale marketing events
- Superior organization and people skills with the ability to be flexible, set priorities, problem-solve, multi-task and work well independently in a dynamic, rapidly changing workplace with a proven history
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects
- Strong understanding of industry trends, education products
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.