About the Client
Our client is a market leading apparel manufacturer set out to provide revolutionary manufacturing, sourcing, and distribution solutions to global apparel retailers. The company processes an unique in-house manufacturing capability to develop high quality garment in fast delivery time, which sets itself apart from its competitors in Asia. Due to double digit YoY growth for the past 5 years, they are looking for Head of Merchandising to oversee the sales & merchandising operation.
About the Role
The Head of Merchandising role will be the company's second-in-command and reporting only to the CEO. Managing sales & merchandising operation across South China and Hong Kong, your goal is to create and execute the overall business strategy and profitability to realise the shareholders growth aspiration. You will hold fully accountable for performance and continued competitive position through innovation, quality and customer service. You will also identify and deliver appropriate people, infrastructure and operational investment so that the business can meet growth expectation.
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field with at least 10 years proven experience in business / manufacturing management role
- Must excel in an entrepreneurial environment where passion for the mission is central to the work
- Understanding of business functions such as design, manufacturing and sales operation management
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport across diverse teams
- Fluency of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.