Head of Mobile Banking and Development
- Mobile channel development
- Agile project management
- Strong people management
About the company
Our client is a well-established retail banking group in Hong Kong. To cope with their business expansion, they are now looking for high caliber to be their Head of Mobile Banking and Development position.
About the role
Reporting to the Digital Banking Head, you will lead a team in formulating mobile banking strategies in planning, delivering and monitoring digital initiatives for the bank. You will develop end-to-end digital business plans and work closely with banking Product, IT, Operation and Project teams in achieving digital acquisition and usage on mobile platforms. You have to generate new ideas in implementing competitive digital solutions and performing system projects in a quality manner. In addition, you are required to suggest new fintech development and other innovative plans in agile methodology to ensure the effective launch of digital business for the bank.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Degree holder, preferably in Business Administration, digital development or other related disciplines.
- Minimum 10-12 years of relevant working experience in digital banking / mobile banking in retail banks with at least 6 years in managerial position.
- Good knowledge in developing retail banking products and systems projects on digital platforms is essential.
- Solid in digital acquisition and building strategic roadmaps in digital banking.
- Sound people management, innovative mind with Agile project management skills.
- Proficient in spoken and written Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.