Head of Mortgage and Secured Lending Product (Bank)
- Mortgage and secured lending product management
- Strategic business planning
- Strong leadership
About the company
Our client is a fast growing and well-established retail banking group in Hong Kong. With their continuous expansion in business, an excellent opportunity has arisen for high caliber to join their Mortgage and Secured Lending Product team for a Product Head position.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Assets and Liabilities, you will lead a team in developing business and product plans for all Secured Lending Products (including Mortgage, asset-based financing, Premium Financing etc.). You are requested to formulate the overall direction on product development, marketing and sales channel management in achieving business targets. You are responsible for managing end-to-end product plans (product pricing, new product features and customer journey) to maximize business profits. You will in-charge of system enhancement and workflow streamline projects to ensure effective loans operation process. In addition, as a product lead, you will suggest new business development of greater bay area and implementing new digital initiatives to ensure the continuous growth of business.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Graduate in Business, Marketing or related disciplines.
- Minimum 12 years of relevant experience in managing Mortgage and Secured Lending products in retail banks with at least 4-5 years in managerial level.
- Excellent knowledge in project management with sound leadership skills.
- Strategic mind set, good business sense and self-motivated.
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.