About the Client
Our client is a renowned health and fitness group with headquarter based in Hong Kong. They are known for providing customized diet and fitness programs for their prestigious clients in achieving their short or long-term goals. To cope with their long term business development plan, they are now inviting a Head of Nutrition to join their team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Executive Director and leading a team of 10 Nutritionists, you will develop and implement training curriculum for the team and design regular nutrition programs and health workshops. You will effectively lead and manage your team on the execution of the approved plans and projects, including new product launches, to ensure project time-lines, KPIs and development goals are met. You and your team will explore ways to expand company's nutritional services and product offerings to the general public through ATL ad BTL marketing campaigns. Lastly, you will also implement up-to-date policies and regulations related to nutrition.
- Minimum Degree holder in Nutrition, Food Science or Science related discipline
- Minimum 10 years' experience in clinical management, health food supplement or fitness and nutrition
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate effectively with different stakeholders and in a multi-cultural environment
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken Chinese and English is a pre-requisite for this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.