About our Client
Our client is a renowned multi-branded restaurant group with strong presence in Asia, and a dominant player in the food and beverage industry. A rare opportunity has arisen and they are now inviting a Head of Operations to join their growing team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, you will provide leadership and direction to front of house and back of house teams and to drive sales for a multi-unit restaurant outlet business in Hong Kong. Working closely with your team, you will develop business strategies, policies and procedures to obtain financial objectives for all outlets, both new and existing. You will analyze business financials, provide solutions to problems identified, and identify new business leads and opportunities to capture new businesses. Additionally, you will provide management staff training and ensure operational and training standards are consistently followed and executed by the team.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree holder in any disciplines
- Minimum 15 years' proven success in working in the food and beverage and/or retail industry ideally in a management level position
- Strong ability to analyze data, diagnose problems and coach the operations team
- Excellent people management experience with the ability to lead and develop a sizeable team
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset, result-driven with excellent communication skills
- Proficient in both spoken and written Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua) and English is a pre-requisite for this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.