About our Client
Our client is a jewellery retail chain with prominent market presence in the region. With their ambitious business expansion plans, they are looking to recruit a seasoned retail operation executive to take up the Head of Operation position.
About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager and leading a sizeable retail operation staff, this is a newly created position. You will take ownership of all sales related activities and ensure all operational metrics objectives are exceeded. Your key responsibilities will include planning and executing new strategies to drive sales performance, preparing and analysing sales report, KPI analysis, business forecast and competitive analysis as well as introducing Standard Operation Procedures to drive efficiencies. You will also build, develop and manage an effective team by identifying talents and actively play a role in their career development and plan for new store growth, identify and propose new sites.
Suitable candidate will be:
- University graduate with minimum 10 years of retail management experience gained from sizable retail organisations including minimum 5 years of multiple store management experience
- Previous jewellery retail management experience is preferred
- Ability to manage 20+ POS (approx. 300 headcounts)
- Successful sales track record
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, plus strong leadership for building a high performing frontline sales team
- Self-motivated and with a proven successful track record in achieving sales and business objectives
- Service minded and able to lead by example
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin is required
The company is offering a dynamic working enviroment with a great career progression and an attractive salary package and bonus.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Hiroshi Toyota at +852 3180 4963 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.