Head of Operations (Wholesale Banking)
- Overall planning and strategy in operations
- Strong team leading skills
- Attractive remuneration
About the company
Our client is a well-established retail banking group, with extensive branch network in Hong Kong. Due to their recent expansion, they are now looking for a Head of Operations in Wholesale Banking (focusing in Trade Finance and Loan Documentation Operations).
About the role
Reporting to the COO, you will lead a team in managing both trade finance and loan documentation operations teams. You have to formulate the overall resources planning, daily operation, workflow processing and related system enhancement projects. As a Dept Head, you are requested to ensure the export and import financing of trade finance are properly recorded and managed. You will oversee the loan documentation and credit administration to facilitate smooth procedures. You are responsible for suggesting workflow streamline and process improvement to increase team efficiency. In addition, you will actively drive new initiatives on system upgrade and digital transformation projects for overall operation development.
About the person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Bachelor degree holder.
- Minimum 15 years of relevant experience in both Trade Finance and Loan Documentation operations in banks with at least 5-7 years in managerial level.
- Excellent knowledge in operational procedure and related regulatory requirement is a must.
- Good analytical mind, strong leadership and sound project management skills.
- Proficient in spoken and written Chinese, Putonghua and English.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.