Head of PR and Communications (Bank)
- Excellent in building brand strategy and awareness
- Supporting senior management's activities
- Sound in developing PR strategy and media engagement
About the company
Our client is a well-established and international retail banking group in Hong Kong. Due to their recent expansion, they are now looking for high caliber to join their PR and Communications dept for a Section Head position.
About the role
Reporting to the Dept Head of Communications, you will formulate global and regional corporate communication strategies in building brand awareness. You will lead a team in preparing internal and external media & communications plans to support business goals and corporate directives. You have to monitor PR visibility in the market by developing ideas on various social communications channels (such as Facebook, LinkedIn, broadcasts and internal staff meetings). You will work closely with CEO office to develop internal events and company messages featuring senior management, including speeches, presentations, company newsletters and CEO townhall etc. In addition, you will assist in other corporate activities and crisis management to govern company brand effectively.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder in Communications, Journalism, PR or other related disciplines.
- Minimum 12 years of relevant communications experience in retail banks or sizeable financial firms with at least 4-5 years in managerial level.
- Solid in producing communications materials with previous multinational media agency background is highly appreciated.
- Strong knowledge in social media channels and good relationship with key media contact is required.
- Sound presentation skills, stakeholder management and multi-tasking.
- Excellent in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) is a must.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.