About our Client
Our client is a leading premium supermarket chain store in China. Due to its aggressive business expansion plan in the region, the team is looking for a high calibre candidate to join as a Head of Purchasing to set up the sourcing function for import products in Hong Kong.
About the Role
- Report to the Managing Director based in China,
- Set up the purchasing team of 10 and develop the direct import process into China.
- Formulate strategies and action plan to meet agreed sales, pricing strategies, trading terms, annual marketing plans, promotion & sales budgets.
- Analyze big data about consumer buying behaviour to improve cross category
promotions and maximize customer basket size
- Present comprehensive reports about mission-related objectives and sales performance weekly to Managing Director.
- Ensure smooth logistics flow, O2O shops operation and planograms between
supply chain, logistic and operation department
- Explore new market and keep track of product trend for new products and new
- Bachelor degree or above
- Familiar with the supply channels and market trends of high-quality imported goods in various regions at global level
- More than 5 years experience in equivalent position management, foreign enterprises or overseas work experience is preferred.
- Familiar with import and export laws, regulations and customs policies; familiar with international procurement, import and export work flow and customs declaration process; understand Western culture and etiquette.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, analytical and judgmental skills, adaptability, planning and organizational coordination, proficient in English.
Based in Hong Kong
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.