Our client is a leading manufacturing group that supplies precision components. Due to business expansion plan in China, there is a newly created role of Head of Purchasing in the team.
About your role:
- Own & formulate corporate sourcing strategies for direct, indirect material, outsourcing and capex
- Lead supplier development & partnership across regions in China & South East Asia
- Secure financial w/ best price & saving via initiatives in Tax, FX, MPI, supply/demand, tech trend, cost model, lean, VE, bulk vol & nego with supply base
- Define & manage scorecard for governing performance (Quality, Price, OTD, Service) of supply base
- Direct, train and motivate a diverse individual in direct & virtual team towards business needs
- Maximize purchasing & supply chain efficiency by upgrade processes tools, protocols & refine process owners
- Agreement drafting & negotiation with new supplier, machine acquisition and other corporate service
- Research market for define sourcing strategies in cost structure, capacity, technology and competitive landscap
- Degree holder in Purchasing & Supply Chain Management or Engineering or related discipline;
- Minimum 12 years or above solid purchasing experience working in sizeable manufacturing companies (with 5 years senior managerial is definitely a MUST);
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills;
- Result-oriented with strong leadership, good analytical, problem solving skills and able to work under pressure;
- Good command of spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua;
- Station in Zhongzhan is required.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.