About the Company
Our client is a Hong Kong based listed apparel manufacturing group with more than 50 years of history and the group owns multiple manufacturing plants across Asia. Due to business expansion, they are looking for a seasoned Head of Qualiy Assurance to be based in the Hong Kong headquarter.
About the Role
Reporting to Head of Manufacturing and leading the whole global QA function of 200 members, you will be responsible for global QA and compliance functions in the areas of strategic planning, management of initiative execution, internal governance, business analytic and administrative duties.
As a functional leader, you will devise strategic plans to deliver quality, increase sustainability and compliance, achieve productivity target, and strengthen alignment within the department. You will also set up and streamline standard operation procedures, executive guidelines, execution plans, and performance tracking.
- Degree Holder or equivalent, with a practitioner knowledge in Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing a plus
- Senior executive with 15+ years experience within Quality Assurance and Quality Management systems roles primarily across the manufacturing but also across sourcing function
- Garment expertise required
- Excellent communication skills to develop strategic presentations on subject matter with customer and Senior Management while also driving change by leading and mentoring managers and staff
- Strong leadership skills to work with senior production and factory management in different locations/countries to develop, agree and implement standardized quality systems and procedures
- Frequent travel is required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.