About Our Client
Our client is a stable and growing bank, currently looking for a team lead to join their compliance advisory team, leading a team of 4.
About The Role
- Reporting to the head of General Compliance, you will lead a team of 4 to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Provided advice on regulatory compliance related inquired or initiative
- Handle regulations related matters inclusive of dissemination of regulatory requirements and developments issued by regulators, maintaining regulatory updates records and handling of compliance-related enquiries
- Engage in regulatory engagement matters inclusive but not limited to coordinate regulatory examination, handle appointment and cessation of bank executives related matters
- Prepare ad hoc and regular compliance and regulatory related reports with applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
- Maintain the register of Relevant Individuals registered with HKMA
- Prepare training materials and administer training logistics/records
- Degree holder, a law degree is an advantage
- Around 10 years' relevant experience in compliance preferably from banking industry
- Well versed with relevant regulations in banking industry
- People oriented and a good team player with strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jessie Chan at +852 3180 4945 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.